8011 1st Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981155 beds, 3 baths, 2,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,204 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1901
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $529,950
- Price/sqft: $205
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 980 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 1 space
- Security System
- Very unique large and flat fenced yard. Fully finished lower level with separate entrance.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Metal, Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,580 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6813600880
- Zillow Home ID: 49008354
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8011 1st Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Green Lake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.8% higher than in Seattle, and 11.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Green Lake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Green Lake home values.
- 8003 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$519K311,440
- 8017 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$750K81.752,800
- 8019 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$489K311,850
- 8023 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$465K211,360
- 2408 N 80th St Seattle, WA$548K411,660
- 7759 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$649K42.51,780
- 8025 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$588K31.752,480
- 7754 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$510K21.51,310
- 7755 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$427K11.51,080
- 8012 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$534K211,455
- 8014 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$570K321,980
- 8010 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$453K211,770
- 7752 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$397K21730
- 7749 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$504K51.751,470
- 102 NE 80th St Seattle, WA$520K311,790
- 8026 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$579K421,540
- 8006 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$528K312,260
- 8006 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$402K21880
- 2409 N 82nd St Seattle, WA$636K43.251,990
- 7750 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$773K32.752,340
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.