8011 Cameron Rd, Richmond, VA 232297 beds, 4 baths, 6,483 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- 11 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $641,500
- Price/sqft: $143
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 2724 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- central vacuum system, invisible fence for dog, possible in-law suite w/ full kitchen and separate entrance downstairs, invisible fence
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Composition, Shingle, Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,483 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7577320853
- Zillow Home ID: 12352404
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8011 Cameron Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23229, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.5% lower than in Tuckahoe, and 63.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 23229 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tuckahoe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23229 home values.
- 8009 Cameron Rd Richmond, VA$580K32.53,084
- 8012 Thom Rd Richmond, VA$547K32.52,509
- 8010 Thom Rd Richmond, VA$760K546,000
- 8010 Thom Rd Henrico, VA$739K545,320
- 102 Grattan Rd Richmond, VA$501K432,592
- 8012 Cameron Rd Richmond, VA$546K43.53,411
- 8010 Cameron Rd Henrico, VA$449K32--
- 8010 Cameron Rd Richmond, VA$453K32.52,472
- 8014 Cameron Rd Richmond, VA$610K53.53,612
- 8007 Cameron Rd Richmond, VA$546K42.52,486
- 8008 Cameron Rd Henrico, VA$438K32.12,188
- 8008 Cameron Rd Richmond, VA$563K433,438
- 8015 Thom Rd Richmond, VA$667K554,350
- 105 Grattan Rd Richmond, VA$972K54.54,236
- 8009 Thom Rd Richmond, VA$735K445,209
- 8013 River Rd Richmond, VA$527K33.54,189
- 103 Grattan Rd Richmond, VA$453K43.51,885
- 8006 Cameron Rd Richmond, VA$656K335,356
- 8011 River Rd Richmond, VA$477K43.53,166
- 8011 Thom Rd Richmond, VA$710K443,132
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.