8011 W 6th AveAPT D, Hialeah, FL 33014
Sold on 8/29/12: $39,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Last Remodel Year1971
- Parcel #0420250860840
- Zillow Home ID72569352
- Days on Zillow480
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$56,060||$50K – $63K||+$611||$95||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,228/mo||$921 – $1.6K/mo||-$17||$2.08||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 33014 home values will rise 6.8% next year, compared to a 5.1% increase for Hialeah as a whole. Among 33014 homes, this home is valued 60.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 38.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33014 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.5% less than in Hialeah, and 195% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33014 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hialeah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33014 home values.
Neighborhood for 8011 W 6th Avenue APT D
Nearby Schools in Hialeah
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- North Twin Lakes Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.3 mi
- Hialeah-Miami Lakes Senior High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- Miami Lakes Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.6 mi
- Secondary Student Success Center 801 6-12 0.7 mi
- Horeb Christian School PK-12 0.7 mi
- Twin Lakes Elementary PK-5 0.8 mi
- Our Lady of Lourdes Pre School PK-1 0.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005