- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Views: 1,002 all time views
- HOA Fee: $42
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $300,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $108
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 703 sqft
- Appliances \ Cooktop, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Double Oven, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Wall Oven, Auction \ No, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Construction \ Stucco, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Central Air, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Concrete, Exterior Features \ Fence - Backyard, Exterior Features \ Fence - Privacy, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Front, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Rear, Exterior Features \ Level Entry, Exterior Features \ Patio - Covered, Exterior Features \ Porch - Covered, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler/Drip, Exterior Features \ Storm Gutters, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Foundation/Basement \ Found - Slab, Heating \ Forced - Gas, Heating \ Natural Gas, HOA Dues Due \ Quarterly, HOA Type \ Homeowners, HOA Y/N \ Yes, Home Warranty \ None, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Counters-Solid Srfc, Interior Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features \ Fireplace-Gas, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Kit/Din Combo, Interior Features \ Kitchen Island, Interior Features \ Live on One Level, Interior Features \ Master On Main, Interior Features \ Raised Ceilings 9+ft, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector(s), Interior Features \ Walk-In Closet(s), Interior Features \ Wash/Dry Connection, Irrigation Rights \ No, Mfg/Mobile \ No, Neighborhood \ N/A, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Laundry Room, Pets/Animals \ Domestics, Records Availabile \ None, REO/Short Sale \ Not Applicable, Residential Type \ Site Built Single Family, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-City, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-Paved, Road Acc/Maint \ Maint-City, Roof \ Architect Shingle, RV Garage/Parking \ No, Source of Measuremnt \ County Assessor, Split Bedroom Plan \ Yes, Style \ 1 Story, Style \ Contemporary, Subdivision Features \ Club House, Subdivision Features \ Fitness/Exercise Cnt, Subdivision Features \ Meeting Room(s), Subdivision Features \ Pool-Outdoor, Subdivision Features \ Tennis, Terms & Conditions \ Cash, Terms & Conditions \ Cash to New Loan, Topo/Location \ Level, Topo/Location \ Other - See Remarks, Topo/Location \ Other Trees, Topo/Location \ Views, Utilities Installed \ 220, Utilities Installed \ Electricity, Utilities Installed \ Natural Gas, Utilities Installed \ Telephone, Utilities Installed \ Water - City, Utilities Installed \ WWT - City Sewer, Views \ Bradshaw Mountain, Views \ Mingus Mountain, Views \ Mountains, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Window/ Coverings \ Aluminum, Window/ Coverings \ Double Pane, Window/ Coverings \ Horizontal Blinds, Window/ Coverings \ Screens, Window/ Coverings \ Vertical Blinds, Window/ Coverings \ Wood Slat
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,769 sqft
- Parcel #: 10301479
- Zillow Home ID: 82016783
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $280-342K.
Market guideZillow predicts 86315 home values will increase 3.3% next year, compared to a 4.2% increase for Prescott Valley as a whole. Among 86315 homes, this home is valued 30.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 86315, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.6% greater than in Prescott Valley, and 100% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 86315 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Prescott Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86315 home values.
Nearby Schools in Prescott Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!