- Lot: 7,379 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- 11 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,243 all time views
- 28 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $225,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $132
- MLS #: 785197
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Unfinished basement, 850 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Building Condition \ Average, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Basement \ Partially Finished, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog.\Veg. \ Level, 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Possession \ Closing, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Water Source \ Public, Bus line nearby \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Show map link \ Y, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Status \ A, Kitchen (w\ eating area) location \ M, Style \ 16, Family room location \ M
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 7243500290
- Zillow Home ID: 49027512
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $250-369K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South Beacon Hill home values will increase 9.2% next year, compared to a 7.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among South Beacon Hill homes, this home is 1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 6.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Beacon Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% higher than in Seattle, and 40% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Beacon Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Beacon Hill home values.
|8012 34th Ave S # 53 Tacoma, WA||$219K||2||1||470|
|8012 34th Ave S Seattle, WA||$259K||2||1||810|
|8022 34th Ave S Seattle, WA||$296K||4||1||1,480|
|8028 34th Ave S Seattle, WA||$248K||1||1||690|
|8020 34th Avenue Ct S # 33TACO Tacoma, WA||$217K||2||1||520|
|3407 S Monroe St Seattle, WA||$291K||6||2||1,180|
|3401 S Monroe St Seattle, WA||$315K||3||2.5||1,630|
|8010 34th Avenue Ct S # 35TACO Tacoma, WA||$220K||2||1||520|
|8008 34th Ave S # 54TACO Tacoma, WA||$222K||3||1||800|
|8030 34th Ave S Seattle, WA||$194K||1||1||400|
|8004 34th Ave S # 55TACO Tacoma, WA||$222K||3||1.75||696|
|8002 34th Ave S # 56TACO Tacoma, WA||$233K||2||1||868|
|8034 34th Ave S Seattle, WA||$251K||1||1||740|
|8015 Beacon Ave S Seattle, WA||$236K||2||1||720|
|8019 Beacon Ave S Seattle, WA||$326K||3||1||1,750|
|8011 Beacon Ave S Seattle, WA||$276K||3||1.5||1,200|
|8023 Beacon Ave S Seattle, WA||$305K||3||2||1,580|
|8007 Beacon Ave S Seattle, WA||$335K||4||2||1,950|
|3310 S Rose St Seattle, WA||$334K||3||2.5||1,570|
|8027 Beacon Ave S Seattle, WA||$424K||4||2.5||2,330|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!