A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.85 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Views: 2,397 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 532 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ MicroHood, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Gas, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Architectural Style \ Two Story, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Basement Description \ Daylite Windows, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Breakfast Room, Eating Area \ Center Island, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo/Family Room, Eating Area \ Pantry, Equipment \ Radon System, Equipment \ Security Alarm Paid, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Equipment \ Water Softener Paid, Exterior \ Vinyl With Brick, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Exterior Amenities \ Pool Community, Fireplace Description \ Family Room Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Foundation \ Basement Poured Concrete, Garage Parking Other \ Finished Garage, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Garage Parking Other \ Service Door, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Warranty Homebuyers, Interior \ Built In Book Shelves, Interior \ Ceiling Raised, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Interior \ Window Vinyl, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Lot Information \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Information \ Pond, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Clubhouse, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Entrance Common, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Maintenance Common Area, Mandatory Fee Includes \ ParkPlayground, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Pool, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Professional Mgmt, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Annually, Master Bedroom Description \ Double Sinks, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Tub with Seperate Shower, Master Bedroom Description \ Garden Tub, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Optional Level Below Grade \ Daylight Window Basement, Ownership Interest Types \ MandatoryFee, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Porch \ Open Porch, Porch \ Screened in Porch, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,498 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 491618115031000300
- Zillow Home ID: 59811942
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $249-265K.
Market guideZillow predicts 46259 home values will rise 2.5% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46259, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 70.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46259 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46259 home values.
|8009 Parcrest Ct Indianapolis, IN||$226K||4||2.5||2,392|
|8023 Parcrest Ct Indianapolis, IN||$282K||4||2.5||3,835|
|8004 Ambry Way Indianapolis, IN||$240K||4||2||2,503|
|8012 Ambry Way Indianapolis, IN||$231K||4||2.5||2,400|
|8012 Ambry Way Indianapolis, IN||$230K||4||2.5||2,252|
|8031 Parcrest Ct Indianapolis, IN||$220K||4||2||2,323|
|8020 Ambry Way Indianapolis, IN||$279K||4||2.5||3,633|
|8008 Parcrest Ct Indianapolis, IN||$241K||3||1.5||2,429|
|7936 Ambry Way Indianapolis, IN||$232K||4||1.5||2,350|
|8014 Parcrest Ct Indianapolis, IN||$217K||4||2.5||2,402|
|8028 Ambry Way Indianapolis, IN||$236K||4||1.5||2,252|
|7953 E Southport Rd Indianapolis, IN||$158K||3||--||1,234|
|8022 Parcrest Ct Indianapolis, IN||$244K||4||2.5||3,018|
|7954 Ambry Way Indianapolis, IN||$265K||5||1.5||2,811|
|7944 Ambry Way Indianapolis, IN||$254K||3||1.5||2,827|
|8039 Parcrest Ct Indianapolis, IN||$244K||4||2.5||2,308|
|8036 Ambry Way Indianapolis, IN||$310K||4||3||3,847|
|8030 Parcrest Ct Indianapolis, IN||$263K||4||3||3,090|
|7930 Ambry Way Indianapolis, IN||$271K||4||1.5||3,006|
|8044 Ambry Way Indianapolis, IN||$231K||3||2.5||2,560|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.