- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 199 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,048 all time views
- 27 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $60
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $293,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: 1492790
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 600 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Bath Downstairs? Y\N \ Yes, Bedroom Downstairs? Y\N \ Yes, Furnishings Description \ No Furniture, Zoning \ Single-Family, Equestrian Description \ None, Miscellaneous Description \ None, Bath Downstairs Description \ Full Bath Downstairs, Built Description \ Resale, Fence \ Backyard Full Fenced, Sewer \ Public, Water \ Public, Lot Description \ Under 1\4 Acre, Fence Type \ Block, Heating Description \ Central, Cooling Fuel Description \ Electric, Master Bath Desc \ Tub, Energy Description \ None, Disposal Included \ Yes, House Faces \ West, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar\Counter, Interior Description \ Blinds, Bldg Desc \ Two Story, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upstairs, Assoc\Comm Features Desc \ Clubhouse, Family Room Description \ Downstairs, Oven Description \ Stove (G), Construction Description \ Stucco Siding, Assoc\Comm Features Desc \ Recreation Room, Family Room Description \ Separate Family Room, Master Bath Desc \ Double Sink, Kitchen Description \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Garden Window, Area \ 403 - North West, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upstairs, Community Name \ Desert Shores, Elementary School K-2 \ Eisenberg Dorothy, Assoc\Comm Features Desc \ Water Scaping, 4th Bedroom Description \ Downstairs, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Mirrored Door, Landscape Description \ Garden Area, Elementary School 3-5 \ Kahre Marc, Flooring Description \ Bamboo, Type \ Attached, Financing Considered \ Cash, Financing Considered \ Conventional, Financing Considered \ FHA, Association Fee 1 - MQYN \ Monthly, Association Fee Y\N \ Yes, Financing Considered \ VA, Master Bath Desc \ Separate Shower, Land Use \ Res-Sngl Fam, Realtor? Y\N \ Yes, Ownership \ Single Family Residential, Possession Description \ Close of Escrow, Association Fee Includes \ Management, Association Fee Includes \ Recreation Facilities, Master Plan Fee - MQYN \ Monthly, Other Appliance Description \ Microwave, State \ Nevada, Roof Description \ Tile, Garage \ 3
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,734 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 13816615054
- Zillow Home ID: 6938817
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $316-440K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Desert Shores home values will increase 9% next year, compared to a 8.7% rise for Las Vegas as a whole. Among Desert Shores homes, this home is 67.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 18.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Desert Shores, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.6% higher than in Las Vegas, and 231.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Desert Shores home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Desert Shores home values.
|8021 Shorecrest Dr Las Vegas, NV||$373K||4||3||2,672|
|8013 Shorecrest Dr Las Vegas, NV||$466K||4||4||3,619|
|8008 Harbor Oaks Cir Las Vegas, NV||$418K||4||3||3,343|
|8004 Harbor Oaks Cir Las Vegas, NV||$441K||4||2.5||3,030|
|8012 Harbor Oaks Cir Las Vegas, NV||$474K||4||5||4,071|
|8025 Shorecrest Dr Las Vegas, NV||$340K||3||3||2,467|
|Shorecrest Dr Las Vegas, NV||$418K||4||3||3,075|
|8012 Shorecrest Dr Las Vegas, NV||$418K||4||3||3,075|
|8016 Shorecrest Dr Las Vegas, NV||$320K||4||2.5||2,381|
|8000 Harbor Oaks Cir Las Vegas, NV||$354K||3||2||1,938|
|8016 Harbor Oaks Cir Las Vegas, NV||$476K||4||4||3,574|
|8020 Shorecrest Dr Las Vegas, NV||$341K||4||3||2,801|
|8029 Shorecrest Dr Las Vegas, NV||$330K||4||3||2,241|
|2828 Lakecrest Dr Las Vegas, NV||$719K||4||3.5||3,227|
|2832 Lakecrest Dr Las Vegas, NV||$580K||3||3||2,940|
|8024 Shorecrest Dr Las Vegas, NV||$348K||4||3||2,801|
|2824 Lakecrest Dr Las Vegas, NV||$645K||4||3.5||3,316|
|8101 Sunset Cove Dr Las Vegas, NV||$414K||4||2.5||3,014|
|8013 Harbor Oaks Cir Las Vegas, NV||$350K||3||3||2,333|
|8020 Harbor Oaks Cir Las Vegas, NV||$382K||4||3||2,592|
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!