- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8018 Sweet Water Rd, Lone Tree, CO 801244 beds, 3 baths, 3,667 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $439,000
- Price/sqft: $120
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 616 sqft
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 529 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- New Master Bath and Family Room Upgrades
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,667 sqft
- Parcel #: 0269712
- Zillow Home ID: 13457870
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8018 Sweet Water Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80124, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.2% lower than in Lone Tree, and 22.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80124 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lone Tree.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80124 home values.
- 8026 Sweet Water Rd Lone Tree, CO$386K332,284
- 8010 Sweet Water Rd Lone Tree, CO$443K333,064
- 8061 Lodgepole Trl Lone Tree, CO$503K433,595
- 8069 Lodgepole Trl Lone Tree, CO$502K533,064
- 8079 Lodgepole Trl Lone Tree, CO$395K432,576
- 8038 Sweet Water Rd Lone Tree, CO$389K342,313
- 8017 Sweet Water Rd Lone Tree, CO$418K432,525
- 8047 Lodgepole Trl Littleton, CO$541K644,886
- 8027 Sweet Water Rd Lone Tree, CO$392K432,352
- 7884 Silverweed Way Littleton, CO$544K543,253
- 8001 Sweet Water Rd Lone Tree, CO$449K433,185
- 8035 Sweet Water Rd Lone Tree, CO$413K433,162
- 8089 Lodgepole Trl Littleton, CO$453K533,064
- 8052 Sweet Water Rd Lone Tree, CO$396K432,594
- 7876 Silverweed Way Littleton, CO$403K332,209
- 8041 Lodgepole Trl Lone Tree, CO$377K332,202
- 7870 Prairie Cir Littleton, CO$525K433,730
- 7987 Sweet Water Rd Lone Tree, CO$386K432,444
- 8049 Sweet Water Rd Lone Tree, CO$438K433,107
- 8068 Lodgepole Trl Lone Tree, CO$471K553,150
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.