8019 NE Holladay St, Portland, OR 972133 beds, 2 baths, 1,488 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $178
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 288 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,488 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: R623835
- Zillow Home ID: 108707802
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8019 Ne Holladay Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Montavilla market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% greater than in Portland, and 70.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Montavilla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montavilla home values.
- 8022 NE Holladay St Portland, OR$184K--1900
- 8028 NE Holladay St Portland, OR$179K--1900
- 8019 NE Holladay St Portland, OR$201K32.51,456
- 1006 NE 80th Ave Portland, OR$217K--1768
- 8034 NE Holladay St Portland, OR$272K--21,846
- 954 NE 80th Ave Portland, OR$259K211,218
- 1016 NE 80th Ave Portland, OR$217K21768
- NE 80th Ave Portland, OR$294K21800
- 942 NE 80th Ave Portland, OR$376K532,205
- 1005 NE 81st Ave Portland, OR$267K31.51,508
- 1026 NE 80th Ave Portland, OR$226K211,116
- 934 NE 80th Ave Portland, OR$356K421,830
- 1017 NE 81st Ave Portland, OR$208K321,050
- 1036 NE 80th Ave Portland, OR$225K21908
- 931 NE 81st Ave Portland, OR$636KStudio--5,200
- 1031 NE 81st Ave Portland, OR$214K211,189
- 926 NE 80th Ave Portland, OR$350K421,600
- 1005 NE 80th Ave Portland, OR$382K422,022
- 955 NE 80th Ave Portland, OR$267K312,002
- 1017 NE 80th Ave Portland, OR$240K21.5884
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.