802 Brady Blvd, San Antonio, TX 782073 beds, 1 bath, 1,060 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 560 sqft
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,060 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Lot width: 1745
- Parcel #: 036970380080
- Zillow Home ID: 26139035
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 802 Brady Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brady Gardens market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.1% higher than in San Antonio Metro, and 65.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brady Gardens home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brady Gardens home values.
- 808 Brady Blvd San Antonio, TX$85K311,048
- 811 Brady Blvd San Antonio, TX$67K311,368
- 815 Brady Blvd San Antonio, TX$61K311,271
- 807 Brady Blvd San Antonio, TX$83K311,672
- 819 Brady Blvd San Antonio, TX$61K311,043
- 823 Brady Blvd San Antonio, TX$108K321,458
- 803 Brady Blvd San Antonio, TX$86K311,458
- 818 Brady Blvd San Antonio, TX$71K211,056
- 827 Brady Blvd San Antonio, TX$68K21864
- 147 Osage Dr San Antonio, TX$94K321,231
- 222 Lansing Ln San Antonio, TX$63K21888
- 226 Lansing Ln San Antonio, TX$62K21864
- 218 Lansing Ln San Antonio, TX$62K31962
- 230 Lansing Ln San Antonio, TX$75K311,041
- 230 Lansing Ln San Antonio, TX$65K31962
- 154 Osage Dr San Antonio, TX$59K211,174
- 831 Brady Blvd San Antonio, TX$78K31.51,443
- 214 Lansing Ln San Antonio, TX$79K421,349
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.