- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
802 Chandler Dr, Lawrenceville, GA 300444 beds, 3 baths, 1,862 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $150,200
- Price/sqft: $81
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,862 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot width: 130
- Parcel #: R5021 041
- Zillow Home ID: 14702693
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 802 Chandler Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30044, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.2% greater than in Lawrenceville, and 145.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30044 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lawrenceville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30044 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,587 sqft, 9,147 sqft lot, built in 1999
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 812 Chandler Dr Lawrenceville, GA$116K321,898
- 815 Forest Oak Dr Lawrenceville, GA$241K32.52,250
- 782 Chandler Dr Lawrenceville, GA$141K422,188
- 782 Chandler Dr # 0 Lawrenceville, GA$114K42.5--
- 825 Forest Oak Dr Lawrenceville, GA$274K43.52,988
- 795 Forest Oak Dr Lawrenceville, GA$257K332,744
- 822 Chandler Dr Lawrenceville, GA$127K42.52,248
- 2561 Dean Way Lawrenceville, GA$145K42.51,600
- 801 Chandler Dr Lawrenceville, GA$139K321,510
- 835 Forest Oak Dr Lawrenceville, GA$205K32.52,176
- 785 Chandler Dr Lawrenceville, GA$152K42.51,810
- 772 Chandler Dr Lawrenceville, GA$140K42.51,900
- 785 Forest Oak Dr Lawrenceville, GA$229K42.52,226
- 2571 Dean Way Lawrenceville, GA$105K321,727
- 2571 Dean Way Lawrenceville, GA$137K321,727
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!