802 Middle Rd, Portsmouth, NH 038013 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $334,000
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: PRSM M:0232 B:0053 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 95359823
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 802 Middle Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Portsmouth market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Portsmouth, and 98.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03801 home values.
- 790 Middle Rd Portsmouth, NH$330K311,325
- 820 Middle Rd Portsmouth, NH$325K211,224
- 777 Middle Rd UNIT 6 Portsmouth, NH$196K21.51,080
- 782 Middle Rd Portsmouth, NH$330K311,527
- 834 Middle Rd Portsmouth, NH$262K211,020
- 834 Middle Rd Portsmouth, NH$242K211,020
- 777 Middle Rd UNIT 32 Portsmouth, NH$274K21.51,071
- 777 Middle Rd UNIT 29 Portsmouth, NH$231K21.51,071
- 777 Middle Rd UNIT 43 Portsmouth, NH$222K21.5--
- 777 Middle Rd UNIT 14 Portsmouth, NH$280K21.51,055
- 777 Middle Rd UNIT 14 Portsmouth, NH$277K21.51,055
- 777 Middle Rd UNIT 50 Portsmouth, NH$218K21.51,100
- 777 Middle Rd UNIT 70 Portsmouth, NH$208K211,071
- 768 Middle Rd Portsmouth, NH$390K421,972
- 777 Middle Rd UNIT 1 Portsmouth, NH$158K21.51,080
- 777 Middle Rd UNIT 17 Portsmouth, NH$176K21.51,071
- 777 Middle Rd UNIT 18 Portsmouth, NH$176K21.51,071
- 777 Middle Rd UNIT 19 Portsmouth, NH$176K21.51,071
- 777 Middle Rd UNIT 21 Portsmouth, NH$176K21.51,071
- 777 Middle Rd UNIT 22 Portsmouth, NH$176K21.51,071
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.