- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
802 Monticello Pl, Lansdale, PA 194464 beds, 3 baths, 1,824 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $299,000
- Price/sqft: $164
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,824 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot width: 87
- Parcel #: 110010644001
- Zillow Home ID: 9861530
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 802 Monticello Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19446 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% lower than in Lansdale, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19446 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lansdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19446 home values.
- 808 Monticello Pl Lansdale, PA$183K321,740
- 807 Yorktown St Lansdale, PA$255K32.51,776
- 813 Yorktown St Lansdale, PA$255K331,776
- 803 Yorktown St Lansdale, PA$233K321,776
- 814 Monticello Pl Lansdale, PA$275K42.51,624
- 803 Monticello Pl Lansdale, PA$246K42.51,624
- 819 Yorktown St Lansdale, PA$277K42.51,833
- 820 Monticello Pl Lansdale, PA$256K421,776
- 807 Monticello Pl Lansdale, PA$224K321,776
- 825 Yorktown St Lansdale, PA$233K321,776
- 813 Monticello Pl Lansdale, PA$257K321,776
- 814 Yorktown St Lansdale, PA$186K321,492
- 808 Yorktown St Lansdale, PA$278K42.51,940
- 826 Monticello Pl Lansdale, PA$277K42.51,624
- 820 Yorktown St Lansdale, PA$258K42.51,969
- 802 Gettysburg Dr Lansdale, PA$251K43.52,394
- 831 Yorktown St Lansdale, PA$220K322,016
- 412 Norway Dr Lansdale, PA$241K321,776
- 802 Yorktown St Lansdale, PA$281K42.51,986
- 819 Monticello Pl Lansdale, PA$265K42.52,175
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!