802 Mount Vernon Dr, Richardson, TX 750813 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,144 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,144 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 42104200010030000
- Zillow Home ID: 27165833
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 802 Mount Vernon Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 75081 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.8% higher than in Richardson, and 44.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 75081 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richardson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 75081 home values.
- 804 Mount Vernon Dr Richardson, TX$178K32.52,203
- 800 Mount Vernon Dr Richardson, TX$181K42.52,372
- 708 Mount Vernon Dr Richardson, TX$177K322,114
- 806 Mount Vernon Dr Richardson, TX$187K32.52,590
- 1400 Concord Dr Richardson, TX$174K42.52,203
- 706 Mount Vernon Dr Richardson, TX$153K322,001
- 1401 Forsythe Dr Richardson, TX$173K32.52,176
- 1401 Concord Dr Richardson, TX$166K42.52,188
- Mount Vernon Dr Richardson, TX$155K42.52,617
- 1402 Concord Dr Richardson, TX$177K42.52,276
- 704 Mount Vernon Dr Richardson, TX$173K432,641
- 900 Mount Vernon Dr Richardson, TX$155K432,617
- 1403 Forsythe Dr Richardson, TX$199K322,384
- 1403 Concord Dr Richardson, TX$195K322,181
- 807 Carleton Dr Richardson, TX$158K322,088
- 901 Carleton Dr Richardson, TX$156K421,768
- 1400 Stonecrest Dr Richardson, TX$195K42.52,759
- 702 Mount Vernon Dr Richardson, TX$162K422,048
- 805 Carleton Dr Richardson, TX$156K421,696
- 1404 Concord Dr Richardson, TX$168K32.52,131
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.