802 Olney St, San Gabriel, CA 917762 beds, 1 bath, 756 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
802 Olney St San Gabriel 91776.
You get the whole house, with a starting bid of 52% of market value.
Every home in the neighborhood has sold for over $350,000 over the past six months.
You must attend the open house to place a bid.
The home will go to the highest acceptable bidder Sunday April 6th.
Best investment in the whole San Gabriel Valley.
Call or TEXT for more info: 661-361-5271
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Last sold: May 2014 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $437
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 756 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 98
- Lot width: 32
- Parcel #: 5371018055
- Zillow Home ID: 20725433
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 802 Olney Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91776 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in San Gabriel, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91776 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Gabriel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91776 home values.
- 808 Olney St San Gabriel, CA$533K421,198
- 812 Olney St San Gabriel, CA$486K321,020
- 1979 Twin Ave San Gabriel, CA$548K321,445
- 818 Olney St San Gabriel, CA$453K21907
- 1973 Twin Ave San Gabriel, CA$463K311,036
- 1967 Twin Ave San Gabriel, CA$444K21825
- 822 Olney St San Gabriel, CA$491K311,036
- 1978 Twin Ave San Gabriel, CA$535K211,283
- 1961 Twin Ave San Gabriel, CA$557K311,342
- 1972 Twin Ave San Gabriel, CA$466K421,072
- 828 Olney St San Gabriel, CA$451K21893
- 1955 Twin Ave San Gabriel, CA$575K321,344
- 1966 Twin Ave San Gabriel, CA$570K321,394
- 832 Olney St San Gabriel, CA$632K521,774
- 1960 Twin Ave San Gabriel, CA$542K421,240
- 1949 Twin Ave San Gabriel, CA$633K321,888
- 8207 Artson St Rosemead, CA$423K311,054
- 1954 Twin Ave San Gabriel, CA$452K21874
- 8213 Artson St Rosemead, CA$441K221,294
- 1979 Gaydon Ave San Gabriel, CA$469K21789
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292