- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
802 S Davis Blvd, Tampa, FL 336063 beds, 2 baths, 1,894 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,381 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1989 for $125,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,894 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 121
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 1966020000
- Zillow Home ID: 45112264
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 802 S Davis Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Davis Island market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.7% lower than in Tampa, and 85.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Davis Island home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Davis Island home values.
- 800 S Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$575K553,278
- 804 S Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$390K321,964
- 620 Marmora Ave Tampa, FL$460K321,626
- 622 Marmora Ave Tampa, FL$414K31.51,256
- 806 S Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$711K42.53,108
- 756 S Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$520K522,391
- 618 Marmora Ave Tampa, FL$370K321,889
- 624 Marmora Ave Tampa, FL$373K32.51,760
- 601 Ontario Ave Tampa, FL$352K321,830
- 808 S Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$404K432,364
- 626 Marmora Ave Tampa, FL$386K42.51,761
- 603 Ontario Ave Tampa, FL$423K211,375
- 810 S Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$374K31.51,468
- 605 Ontario Ave Tampa, FL$650K532,510
- 635 Marmora Ave Tampa, FL$1.11M432,542
- 617 Marmora Ave Tampa, FL$499K22.51,811
- 619 Marmora Ave Tampa, FL$461K321,811
- 615 Marmora Ave Tampa, FL$548K311,673
- 812 S Davis Blvd Tampa, FL--442,094
- 621 Marmora Ave Tampa, FL$673K31.51,771
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292