802 Shirley Ave, Mount Dora, FL 327572 beds, 2 baths, 2,002 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $55
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,002 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 291927005034200002
- Zillow Home ID: 45358099
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 802 Shirley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mount Dora market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 35.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Mount Dora, and 11.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32757 home values.
- 214 S Johns St Mount Dora, FL$54K--1704
- 750 Shirley Ave Mount Dora, FL$103K--2923
- 805 Shirley Ave Mount Dora, FL$111K331,772
- 221 S Johns St Mount Dora, FL$96K--1.51,470
- 237 S Johns St Mount Dora, FL$187K--22,203
- 216 S Johns St Mount Dora, FL$73K--1.51,260
- 205 S Highland St Mount Dora, FL$130K--11,048
- 736 Shirley Ave Mount Dora, FL$64K--1658
- 751 Shirley Ave Mount Dora, FL$127K322,024
- 120 S Johns St Mount Dora, FL$128K321,671
- 245 S Highland St STE 9 Mount Dora, FL$92K21.5960
- 249 S Johns St Mount Dora, FL$70K321,200
- 121 S Johns St Mount Dora, FL$82K--1924
- 735 Shirley Ave Mount Dora, FL$262K432,669
- 108 S Johns St Mount Dora, FL$130K321,204
- 222 S Clayton St Mount Dora, FL$168K--21,739
- 708 Shirley Ave Mount Dora, FL----1.51,260
- 238 S Clayton St Mount Dora, FL$99K--21,140
- 106 S Johns St Mount Dora, FL$127K321,269
- 714 E 1st Ave Mount Dora, FL$160K221,396
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292