8021 Old Salem Church Rd, North Chesterfield, VA 232373 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,172 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.06 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Partial basement, 432 sqft
- View: Park
- Genuine, brick Pizza Oven, Gazebo, Masonry Fire Pit, Fruit Trees, Sheds
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,172 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Parcel #: 779674202200000
- Zillow Home ID: 12188030
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8021 Old Salem Church Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23237, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 305.4% greater than in Chesterfield, and 149.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23237 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chesterfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23237 home values.
- 8011 Old Salem Church Rd North Chesterfield, VA$149K421,368
- 4921 Lair Dr North Chesterfield, VA$169K421,884
- 4931 Lair Dr North Chesterfield, VA$137K321,613
- 4911 Lair Dr North Chesterfield, VA$202K442,858
- 4901 Lair Dr North Chesterfield, VA$151K42.51,872
- 8213 Baxter Bridge Pl North Chesterfield, VA$254K42.52,644
- 8207 Baxter Bridge Pl North Chesterfield, VA$243K42.52,398
- 4920 Lair Dr North Chesterfield, VA$153K321,824
- 8200 Finworth Ln North Chesterfield, VA$304K633,555
- 4930 Lair Dr North Chesterfield, VA$182K332,107
- 4910 Lair Dr North Chesterfield, VA$198K42.52,532
- 8206 Finworth Ln North Chesterfield, VA$224K633,037
- 8206 Finworth Ln North Chesterfield, VA$270K632,641
- 8219 Baxter Bridge Pl North Chesterfield, VA$288K63.53,035
- 4900 Lair Dr North Chesterfield, VA$186K42.52,135
- 8201 Baxter Bridge Pl North Chesterfield, VA$315K53.54,094
- 7914 Bur Oak Ln North Chesterfield, VA$136K421,526
- 8201 Finworth Ln North Chesterfield, VA$252K432,183
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.