8023 12th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981152 beds, 2 baths, 1,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,688 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $488,000
- Price/sqft: $359
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Partial basement
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8604900245
- Zillow Home ID: 49090733
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8023 12th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Maple Leaf market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46% lower than in Seattle, and 59.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Maple Leaf home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Maple Leaf home values.
- 8019 12th Ave NE Seattle, WA$423K311,320
- 8025 12th Ave NE Seattle, WA$469K211,230
- 8015 12th Ave NE Seattle, WA$373K21640
- 8029 12th Ave NE Seattle, WA$651K31.752,420
- 8011 12th Ave NE Seattle, WA$563K422,060
- 8033 12th Ave NE Seattle, WA$461K311,180
- 8037 12th Ave NE Seattle, WA$587K41.752,120
- 1118 NE 80th St Seattle, WA$436K21890
- 1122 NE 80th St Seattle, WA$479K41.751,580
- 1114 NE 80th St Seattle, WA$513K211,290
- 8041 12th Ave NE Seattle, WA$435K211,060
- 8024 11th Ave NE Seattle, WA$677K41.52,660
- 8018 11th Ave NE Seattle, WA$514K311,340
- 8028 11th Ave NE Seattle, WA$456K311,070
- 8014 11th Ave NE Seattle, WA$504K311,470
- 1110 NE 80th St Seattle, WA$567K422,040
- 8032 11th Ave NE Seattle, WA$474K211,080
- 8010 11th Ave NE Seattle, WA$502K31.51,350
- 8047 12th Ave NE Seattle, WA$585K52.51,930
- 8036 11th Ave NE Seattle, WA$591K422,090
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.