8025 Marilea Rd, Richmond, VA 232353 beds, 3 baths, 2,547 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.63 acres
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $292,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,547 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 222
- Lot width: 125
- Parcel #: C0040644048
- Zillow Home ID: 12508959
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8025 Marilea Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Stratford Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Richmond, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Stratford Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stratford Hills home values.
- 3416 Stratford Rd Richmond, VA$316K332,520
- 3440 Stratford Rd Richmond, VA$361K--22,422
- 8035 Marilea Rd Richmond, VA$279K--2.52,255
- 8030 Marilea Rd Richmond, VA$290K332,363
- 8020 Marilea Rd Richmond, VA$297K--2.52,569
- 3400 Stratford Rd Richmond, VA$499K43.53,245
- 8010 Marilea Rd Richmond, VA$361K--22,474
- 3600 Wakefield Rd Richmond, VA$285K42.52,716
- 8100 Duncaster Rd Richmond, VA$400K43.53
- 3421 Stratford Rd Richmond, VA$300K--2.52,283
- 3610 Wakefield Rd Richmond, VA$310K322,466
- 3621 Wakefield Rd Richmond, VA$413K53.53,477
- 3435 Stratford Rd Richmond, VA$344K432,660
- 3409 Stratford Rd Richmond, VA$278K--32,411
- 3600 Stratford Rd Richmond, VA$304K--22,073
- 3400 Stratford Rd Richmond, VA$280K43--
- 3616 Stratford Rd Richmond, VA$357K534,134
- 3620 Wakefield Rd Richmond, VA$239K--21,983
- 3447 Stratford Rd Richmond, VA$384K443,386
- 8104 Duncaster Rd Richmond, VA$245K42.52,631
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.