- Lot: 479 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $492,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $303
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Basement, Bedroom, Cooling System: Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-In Kitchen, Full Bath, Half Bath, Living Room, Parking Type: Assigned, Parking Type: Garage - Attached, Parking Type: Guest, Parking Type: Open, Parking Type: Underground/Basement, Utility
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 103
- Floor size: 1,624 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 18K332184
- Zillow Home ID: 81711381
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $352-370K.
Market guideZillow predicts St. Louis Metro home values will rise 3.5% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (97)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 8025 Maryland Ave|
Nearby Schools in Clayton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!