8025 Stiles Rd, North Chesterfield, VA 232354 beds, 3 baths, 1,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- 99 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $143
- MLS #: 1411069
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 759710615600000
- Zillow Home ID: 12170536
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8025 Stiles Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23235, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.3% lower than in Bon Air, and 49.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23235 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bon Air.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23235 home values.
Nearby Schools in Bon Air
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.