8026 Natick Ave, Panorama City, CA 914023 beds, 2 baths, 1,708 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,240 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- 42 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $305,000
- Price/sqft: $286
- MLS #: SR14172021
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,708 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 2210016015
- Zillow Home ID: 19955886
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8026 Natick Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Panorama City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.7% greater than in Los Angeles, and 98% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Panorama City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Panorama City home values.
- 8032 Natick Ave Panorama City, CA$361K321,233
- 8020 Natick Ave Van Nuys, CA$392K321,589
- 8000 Natick Ave Panorama City, CA$390K32--
- 8038 Natick Ave Van Nuys, CA$371K421,550
- 8014 Natick Ave Van Nuys, CA$360K321,267
- 8027 Cedros Ave Panorama City, CA$388K321,607
- 8031 Cedros Ave Van Nuys, CA$360K321,288
- 8021 Cedros Ave Panorama City, CA$355K321,233
- 8013 Cedros Ave Panorama City, CA$384K431,512
- 8039 Cedros Ave Panorama City, CA$395K431,725
- 8006 Natick Ave Panorama City, CA$349K321,277
- 8044 Natick Ave Panorama City, CA$415K31.51,658
- 8027 Natick Ave Van Nuys, CA$381K321,562
- 8033 Natick Ave Panorama City, CA$384K321,563
- 8021 Natick Ave Van Nuys, CA$330K321,233
- 8007 Cedros Ave Van Nuys, CA$364K321,274
- 8045 Cedros Ave Panorama City, CA$332K331,233
- 8039 Natick Ave Panorama City, CA$362K321,232
- 8015 Natick Ave Van Nuys, CA$388K431,656
- 8000 Natick Ave Panorama City, CA$368K31.51,350
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.