8026 Steeplechase Blvd, Orlando, FL 328183 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,182 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- HOA Fee: $30
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,182 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 022228830200240
- Zillow Home ID: 46038925
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8026 Steeplechase Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32818 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 315.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 302.2% higher than in Orange, and 728.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32818 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32818 home values.
- 8106 Steeplechase Blvd Orlando, FL$225K533,048
- 8014 Steeplechase Blvd Orlando, FL$242K322,621
- 4644 Hazelgrove Dr Orlando, FL$167K422,094
- Polo Ct Orlando, FL$203K322,232
- 8118 Steeplechase Blvd Orlando, FL$251K432,903
- 4651 Hazelgrove Dr Orlando, FL$128K321,520
- 8027 Steeplechase Blvd Orlando, FL$228K53.52,998
- 8002 Steeplechase Blvd Orlando, FL$293K333,189
- 4638 Hazelgrove Dr Orlando, FL$168K422,172
- 4645 Hazelgrove Dr Orlando, FL$142K422,198
- 8107 Steeplechase Blvd Orlando, FL$208K322,172
- 8130 Steeplechase Blvd Orlando, FL$247K422,402
- 4632 Hazelgrove Dr Orlando, FL$152K421,899
- 4639 Hazelgrove Dr Orlando, FL$131K42.51,899
- 8003 Steeplechase Blvd Orlando, FL$220K422,268
- 4812 Polo Ct Orlando, FL$344K443,781
- 8131 Steeplechase Blvd Orlando, FL$195K422,223
- 8178 Cloverglen Cir Orlando, FL$136K321,500
- 4633 Hazelgrove Dr Orlando, FL$139K321,544
- 7924 Steeplechase Blvd Orlando, FL$272K432,794
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.