8028 Eastern Ave NW, Washington, DC 20012
Sold on 2/11/13: $213,260
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,396 sq ft
- Lot:5,000 sqft
- Year Built:1952
- Last Sold:Feb 2013 for $213,260
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID470479
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow391
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2010
- Parcel #2767 0010
- Room Count9
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$674,046||$607K – $735K||+$251||$482||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,449/mo||$1.4K – $3.1K/mo||-$180||$1.75||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Shepherd Park home values will rise 5.6% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Shepherd Park homes, this home is valued 7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 58.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Shepherd Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.1% less than in Washington, and 96.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Shepherd Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shepherd Park home values.
Neighborhood for 8028 Eastern Avenue Nw
- 8030 Eastern Ave NW Washington, DC$545K42.01,053
- 8026 Eastern Ave NW Washington, DC$679K32.01,356
- 8024 Eastern Ave NW Washington, DC$609K31.51,387
- 8015 14th St NW Washington, DC$692K43.01,848
- 1317 Roxanna Rd NW Washington, DC$722K43.52,016
- 1313 Roxanna Rd NW Washington, DC$744K33.52,196
- 8020 Eastern Ave NW Washington, DC$650K32.51,683
- 1309 Roxanna Rd NW Washington, DC$681K32.01,800
- 8001 14th St NW Washington, DC$782K32.52,180
- 7981 Eastern Ave APT 201 Silver Spring, MD$365K22.0860
- 7981 Eastern Ave STE C1 Silver Spring, MD$323K21.5964
- 7981 Eastern Ave STE C8 Silver Spring, MD$409K22.01,330
- 7981 Eastern Ave Silver Spring, MD$386K22.01,221
- 7981 Eastern Ave STE C2 Silver Spring, MD$542K32.01,900
- 7981 Eastern Ave APT 202 Silver Spring, MD$218K11.0612
- 7981 Eastern Ave APT 206 Silver Spring, MD$267K--1.0738
- 7981 Eastern Ave APT 304 Silver Spring, MD$413K--2.01,502
- 7981 Eastern Ave APT 117 Silver Spring, MD$328K--1.0976
- 7981 Eastern Ave APT 118 Silver Spring, MD$389K--2.01,221
- 7981 Eastern Ave APT 419 Silver Spring, MD$405K--2.01,254
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005