803 36th St SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 524034 beds, 2 baths, 1,720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Refrigerator, stove and dishwasher in each unit with separate furnaces, central air and utilities. Washer and dryer comes with front unit.
House has no liens, no water problems.
Since this is a duplex the monthly income could be between $1200-$1400. Or a person could chose to live in one unit and the rent from the other unit would almost pay the mortgage.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $116,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 4
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,720 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 14-24-3-56-009-0-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 73094541
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 803 36th St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 52403, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% greater than in Cedar Rapids, and 93.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 52403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cedar Rapids.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52403 home values.
- 801 36th St SE Cedar Rapids, IA$117K------
- 723 36th St SE Cedar Rapids, IA$102K------
- 724 35th St SE Cedar Rapids, IA$118K------
- 719 36th St SE Cedar Rapids, IA$108K------
- 804 36th St SE APT 4 Cedar Rapids, IA$99K211,012
- 804 36th St SE APT 2 Cedar Rapids, IA$75K221,298
- 804 36th St SE APT 3 Cedar Rapids, IA$70K221,347
- 806 36th St SE APT 1 Cedar Rapids, IA$99K21.51,012
- 804 36th St SE # 1 Cedar Rapids, IA$101K22--
- 718 35th St SE Cedar Rapids, IA$147K------
- 715 36th St SE Cedar Rapids, IA$86K321,428
- 714 35th St SE Cedar Rapids, IA$108K------
- 804 36th St SE Cedar Rapids, IA$67K21.51,012
- 3630 Mount Vernon Rd SE Cedar Rapids, IA$92K------
- 804 36th St SE Cedar Rapids, IA$82K------
- 3620 Mount Vernon Rd SE Cedar Rapids, IA$91K------
- 806 36th St SE Cedar Rapids, IA$80K------
Nearby Schools in Cedar Rapids
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292