803 Admiral Gravely Blvd, Richmond, VA 232313 beds, 3 baths, 1,712 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,301 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 78 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $168,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- MLS #: 1416546
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,712 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 1209
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: E0001570002
- Zillow Home ID: 55445327
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 803 Admiral Gravely Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fulton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 28.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200% greater than in Richmond, and 91% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fulton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fulton home values.
- 805 Admiral Gravely Blvd Richmond, VA$120K521,310
- 801 Admiral Gravely Blvd Richmond, VA$112K331,470
- 802 Louisiana St Richmond, VA$145K331,483
- 804 Louisiana St Richmond, VA$166K42.51,971
- 807 Admiral Gravely Blvd Richmond, VA$179K42.51,856
- 800 Louisiana St Richmond, VA$173K422,100
- Admiral Gravely Blvd Richmond, VA$125K31.51,445
- 806 Louisiana St Richmond, VA$167K32.51,813
- 802 Admiral Gravely Blvd Richmond, VA$126K31.51,344
- 804 Admiral Gravely Blvd Richmond, VA$135K42.51,883
- 809 Admiral Gravely Blvd Richmond, VA$149K31.51,526
- 800 Admiral Gravely Blvd Richmond, VA$137K42.51,883
- 719 Admiral Gravely Blvd Richmond, VA$66K42.11,800
- 806 Admiral Gravely Blvd Richmond, VA$108K32.51,539
- 808 Louisiana St Richmond, VA$169K42.52,086
- 716 Louisiana St Richmond, VA--------
- 808 Admiral Gravely Blvd Richmond, VA$110K31.51,344
- 803 Louisiana St Richmond, VA$142K42.51,856
- 811 Admiral Gravely Blvd Richmond, VA$167K42.51,971
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.