- Lot: 7,021 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 106 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,293 all time views
- 32 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $45,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $13
- MLS #: T2740335
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Den\Library\Office, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Foundation \ Slab, Foundation \ Basement, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active with Contract, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Wood, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Additional Rooms \ Florida Room, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Additional Rooms \ Game Room, Exterior Features \ Fruit Trees, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Fireplace Description \ Living Room, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Additional Rooms \ Inlaw \ Rental Apartment, Exterior Features \ Detached In-Law Apt, Garage Features \ Detached, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Architectural Style \ Bungalow
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,472 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1676650000
- Zillow Home ID: 45095059
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $140-380K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33603 home values will increase 11.1% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among 33603 homes, this home is 212.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33603, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% higher than in Tampa, and 245.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33603 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33603 home values.
|807 E James St Tampa, FL||$148K||4||2||--|
|807 E James St Tampa, FL||$74K||4||2||1,206|
|801 E James St Tampa, FL||$66K||2||1.5||1,146|
|804 E Emily St Tampa, FL||$106K||3||2||1,584|
|711 E James St Tampa, FL||--||4||2||2,224|
|711 E James St APT B Tampa, FL||--||3||2||1,050|
|711 E James St APT A Tampa, FL||$101K||4||2||1,100|
|806 E Emily St Tampa, FL||$93K||3||1||1,484|
|802 E Emily St Tampa, FL||$63K||2||1||1,036|
|3510 N Nebraska Ave Tampa, FL||$175K||2||2||2,516|
|804 E James St Tampa, FL||$99K||3||2||1,406|
|806 E James St Tampa, FL||$67K||3||1||1,092|
|802 E James St Tampa, FL||$159K||4||3||2,072|
|714 E Emily St Tampa, FL||$81K||3||1||1,292|
|3504 N Nebraska Ave Tampa, FL||$197K||3||3||2,380|
|709 E James St Tampa, FL||$51K||2||1||768|
|708 E James St Tampa, FL||$101K||2||2||1,092|
|710 E Emily St Tampa, FL||$111K||3||2||1,506|
|705 E James St Tampa, FL||$130K||4||2||2,004|
|813 E Baker St Tampa, FL||$75K||2||2||1,082|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!