803 Gay St, Denton, MD 216293 beds, 3 baths, 1,728 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,183 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 230 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $159,900
- Price/sqft: $105
- MLS #: CM8266198
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,728 sqft
- Parcel #: 03041956
- Zillow Home ID: 67217109
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 803 Gay Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21629, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.2% higher than in Denton, and 67.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21629 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 801 Gay St Denton, MD$101K21896
- 804 Gay St Denton, MD$76K--1956
- 800 Gay St S/s #S Denton, MD$126K----1,056
- 722 Gay St Denton, MD$98K--1.51,720
- 8T 4th St Denton, MD$128K----3,024
- 723 Gay St Denton, MD$82K--11,576
- 412 8th St Denton, MD--------
- 616 Lincoln St Denton, MD$158K--11,642
- 11 N 8th St Denton, MD$124K311,204
- 9 N 8th St Denton, MD$108K311,120
- 707 Gay St Denton, MD$95K--1.51,210
- 703 Market St Denton, MD$198K--32,304
- 805 Market St Denton, MD$104K321,787
- 803 Market St Denton, MD$173K312,058
- 718 Gay St Denton, MD$132K--11,120
- 717 Gay St Denton, MD$122K--11,056
- 801 Market St Denton, MD$168K31.51,568
- 811 Market St Denton, MD$462K----5,057
- 712 Gay St Denton, MD$216K--22,184
- 810 Market St Denton, MD$87K--21,797
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!