803 Maryland Ave NE, Washington, DC 200022 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,099 sqft
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $599,000
- Price/sqft: $576
- Gazebo, Vegetable Garden
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 0915S 0805
- Zillow Home ID: 419098
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 803 Maryland Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.5% lower than in Washington, and 54.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 805 Maryland Ave NE Washington, DC$753K311,600
- 807 Maryland Ave NE # A Washington, DC$526K22125
- 807-809 Maryland Ave NE Washington, DC$650K111,303
- 804 D St NE Washington, DC$1.15M632,602
- 802 D St NE Washington, DC$877K141,920
- 811 Maryland Ave NE Washington, DC$853K442,050
- 808 D St NE Washington, DC$667K311,352
- 810 D St NE Washington, DC$712K21.51,360
- 809 Maryland Ave NE APT B Washington, DC$623K221,225
- 809 Maryland Ave NE APT A Washington, DC$508K111,090
- 813 Maryland Ave NE Washington, DC$1.58M55.52,800
- 812 D St NE Washington, DC$820K22.51,856
- 814 D St NE Washington, DC$718K31.51,480
- 8th St NE Washington, DC$805K32.51,656
- 816 D St NE Washington, DC$771K32.51,602
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.