803 Maryland Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002
Sold on 3/30/11: $599,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Townhouse:1,040 sq ft
- Lot:1,099 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Mar 2011 for $599,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesGazebo, Vegetable Garden
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow1074
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2011
- Parcel #0915S 0805
- Roof TypeBuilt up
- Room Count5
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID419098
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$706,750||$657K – $784K||-$2,264||$679||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,831/mo||$1.7K – $3.6K/mo||+$109||$2.72||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Capitol Hill home values will increase 4.7% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Capitol Hill homes, this home is valued 4.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.4% lower than in Washington, and 76.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 803 Maryland Avenue Ne
- 805 Maryland Ave NE Washington, DC$803K31.01,600
- 807 Maryland Ave NE # A Washington, DC$597K22.0125
- 807-809 Maryland Ave NE Washington, DC$442K11.0979
- 807-809 Maryland Ave NE Washington, DC$589K11.01,303
- 807-809 Maryland Ave NE Washington, DC$523K22.01,094
- 804 D St NE Washington, DC$1.09M63.02,602
- 802 D St NE Washington, DC$927K13.51,920
- 811 Maryland Ave NE Washington, DC$965K44.02,050
- 808 D St NE Washington, DC$709K31.01,352
- 810 D St NE Washington, DC$728K21.51,360
- 807-809 Maryland Ave NE Washington, DC$555K22.01,390
- 809 Maryland Ave NE APT A Washington, DC$493K11.01,090
- 813 Maryland Ave NE Washington, DC$1.45M55.52,800
- 812 D St NE Washington, DC$823K22.51,856
- 815 Maryland Ave NE APT 406 Washington, DC$440K11.0--
- 821 Maryland Ave NE APT 204 Washington, DC$371K11.0710
- 821 Maryland Ave NE APT 304 Washington, DC$372K11.0710
- 821 Maryland Ave NE APT 206 Washington, DC$413K11.0710
- 814 D St NE Washington, DC$779K31.51,480
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005