803 Parkcrest Way, Brea, CA 928214 beds, 3 baths, 2,211 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $622,000
- Price/sqft: $281
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- View: City, Mountain
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,211 sqft
- Parcel #: 30423408
- Zillow Home ID: 25365893
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 803 Parkcrest Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92821 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% greater than in Brea, and 64.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92821 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brea.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92821 home values.
- 811 Parkcrest Way Brea, CA$733K532,464
- 1295 Beechwood Dr Brea, CA$663K321,791
- 1279 Beechwood Dr Brea, CA$665K421,999
- 1311 Beechwood Dr Brea, CA$732K532,464
- 814 Mooncrest Cir Brea, CA$660K421,999
- 819 Parkcrest Way Brea, CA$671K432,211
- 1262 Sunnyhills Ave Brea, CA$732K532,464
- 1319 Beechwood Dr Brea, CA$738K532,464
- 822 Mooncrest Cir Brea, CA$668K432,211
- 812 Parkcrest Way Brea, CA$654K321,791
- 1263 Beechwood Dr Brea, CA$660K421,999
- 378 Marina Dr Brea, CA$569K331,676
- 374 Marina Dr Brea, CA$581K431,933
- 382 Marina Dr Brea, CA$609K441,933
- 827 Parkcrest Way Brea, CA$661K321,791
- 1246 Sunnyhills Ave Brea, CA$669K432,211
- 1327 Beechwood Dr Brea, CA$673K432,211
- 820 Parkcrest Way Brea, CA$675K432,211
- 830 Mooncrest Cir Brea, CA$639K432,211
- 1247 Beechwood Dr Brea, CA$670K321,791
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292