803 Putnam Ave, Brooklyn, NY 112213 beds, 2 baths, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1901
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $415,000
- Bedroom, Full Bath
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1901
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 016470082
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 30604066
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 803 Putnam Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11221, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 876.1% greater than in New York, and 131.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11221 home values.
- 801 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.12M----3,360
- 805 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.08M----3,360
- 807 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.08M----3,360
- 803 Putnam Ave # TWHSE Brooklyn, NY$903KStudio----
- 799 Putnam Ave APT 2C Brooklyn, NY$1.65M------
- 799 Putnam Ave APT 4A Brooklyn, NY$1.02M------
- 799 Putnam Ave APT 4B Brooklyn, NY$1.66M------
- 797 Putnam Ave # 3 Brooklyn, NY$892K11--
- 809 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.1M----3,360
- 797 Putnam Ave APT 4B Brooklyn, NY$1.11M------
- 797 Putnam Ave APT 2C Brooklyn, NY$1.11M------
- 718 Madison St Brooklyn, NY$787K----2,184
- 716 Madison St Brooklyn, NY$780K----2,184
- 811 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.06M433,360
- 714 Madison St Brooklyn, NY$781K----2,478
- 720 Madison St Brooklyn, NY$772K----2,226
- 189 Malcolm X Blvd Brooklyn, NY$1.08M----4,900
- 722 Madison St Brooklyn, NY$766K----2,160
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!