8030 24th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 981172 beds, 1 bath, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Ballard is a lively, growing community with a brand new library, lots of great shops and restaurants, a weekly farmer's market, and the oldest continuously-operated cinema in the US. There's also a fenced dog park just over the hill toward Golden Gardens beach, docks, marinas, and boat slips at Shilshole, the Ballard locks leading to the canal between the Puget Sound and Lake Union. Ballard is also just minutes away from Phinney Ridge and the putative center of the universe, Fremont, with its renouned annual summer solstice festival.
- Lot: 4,656 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $347,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 360 sqft
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 360 sqft
- New (2010) 8x10 cedar-sided garden shed offers ample room for lawn and garden tools and activities.
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6021501350
- Zillow Home ID: 48976638
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8030 24th Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Loyal Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88% lower than in Seattle, and 91% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Loyal Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Loyal Heights home values.
- 8034 24th Ave NW Seattle, WA$445K211,000
- 8026 24th Ave NW Seattle, WA$445K31.51,160
- 8038 24th Ave NW Seattle, WA$416K411,220
- 8020 24th Ave NW Seattle, WA$425K211,030
- 8044 24th Ave NW Seattle, WA$496K311,880
- 8016 24th Ave NW Seattle, WA$510K412,150
- 8031 Jones Ave NW Seattle, WA$566K411,760
- 8035 Jones Ave NW Seattle, WA$523K311,490
- 8025 Jones Ave NW Seattle, WA$642K421,920
- 8048 24th Ave NW Seattle, WA$479K322,040
- 8012 24th Ave NW Seattle, WA$426K211,090
- 8039 Jones Ave NW Seattle, WA$614K321,840
- 8021 Jones Ave NW Seattle, WA$681K51.52,710
- 8045 Jones Ave NW Seattle, WA$507K31.51,600
- 8017 Jones Ave NW Seattle, WA$634K421,620
- 8052 24th Ave NW Seattle, WA$580K41.752,460
- 8049 Jones Ave NW Seattle, WA$618K511,920
- 8015 Jones Ave NW Seattle, WA$634K421,750
- 8029 24th Ave NW Seattle, WA$412K31950
- 8033 24th Ave NW Seattle, WA$467K41.751,540
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.