- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Views: 4,350 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $1,940,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $484
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces, 552 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Half Bath - More than 1, Bathroom \ No Tub, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Caulked/Sealed, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Insulation - Unknown, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Energy Features \ Tankless Water Heater, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Energy Features \ Weather Stripped Door(s), Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Trash Compactor, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Location \ River/Stream/Lake, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Fire Alarm, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Leased, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Security Features \ Security Fence, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Golf Course, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public, Water \ Water Softener - Owned, Water \ Water Treatment System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,011 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 157082011000
- Zillow Home ID: 19370975
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.11-2.5M.
Market guideZillow predicts 93923 home values will increase 9% next year, compared to a 8.8% increase for Carmel as a whole. Among 93923 homes, this home is valued 68% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93923, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% higher than in Carmel, and 24.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93923 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carmel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93923 home values.
|8032 Poplar Ln Carmel, CA||$1.2M||2||2||2,220|
|8034 Poplar Ln Carmel, CA||$1.19M||3||2.5||2,454|
|8036 Poplar Ln Carmel, CA||$1.22M||3||2||2,423|
|8038 Poplar Ln Carmel, CA||$1.39M||3||2||2,867|
|8040 Poplar Ln Carmel, CA||$1.17M||2||2||2,360|
|8042 Poplar Ln Carmel, CA||$1.45M||2||2.5||2,964|
|8044 Poplar Ln Carmel, CA||$1.42M||2||2.5||2,955|
|8046 Poplar Ln Carmel, CA||$1.19M||3||2||2,400|
|8048 Poplar Ln Carmel, CA||$1.15M||3||2||1,966|
|8050 Poplar Ln Carmel, CA||$1.19M||2||2||2,400|
|8100 Valley Greens Dr Carmel, CA||--||--||--||--|
|8062 Lake Pl Carmel, CA||$925K||2||2||1,560|
|8064 Lake Pl Carmel, CA||$1.5M||3||2.5||2,810|
|8060 Lake Pl Carmel, CA||$1.65M||4||4||3,002|
|8066 Lake Pl Carmel, CA||$1.17M||3||2||2,099|
|8061 Lake Pl Carmel, CA||$1.13M||2||2.5||1,937|
|8068 Lake Pl Carmel, CA||$1.19M||2||2.5||2,451|
|8063 Lake Pl Carmel, CA||$1.24M||2||2.5||2,171|
|8065 Lake Pl Carmel, CA||$1.15M||3||3||2,291|
|8070 Lake Pl Carmel, CA||$1.31M||3||2.5||2,620|
Nearby Schools in Carmel
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!