- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8030 SE Madison St, Portland, OR 972152 beds, 1 bath, 872 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,785 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $178,800
- Price/sqft: $205
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 220 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 872 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Parcel #: R140160
- Zillow Home ID: 53846009
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8030 Se Madison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Montavilla market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% greater than in Portland, and 70.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Montavilla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montavilla home values.
- 8040 SE Madison St Portland, OR$270K21867
- 8020 SE Madison St Portland, OR$239K321,222
- 8037 SE Hawthorne Blvd Portland, OR$254K311,096
- 8027 SE Hawthorne Blvd Portland, OR$257K21712
- 8047 SE Hawthorne Blvd Portland, OR$198K21712
- 8050 SE Madison St Portland, OR$251K21.5949
- 8017 SE Hawthorne Blvd Portland, OR$200K21768
- 8025 SE Madison St Portland, OR$254K311,200
- 8039 SE Madison St Portland, OR$268K211,373
- 1410 SE 80th Ave Portland, OR$246K311,186
- 8049 SE Madison St Portland, OR$263K21914
- 1350 SE 80th Ave Portland, OR$365K321,740
- 8055 SE Hawthorne Blvd Portland, OR$444K32.51,722
- 1424 SE 80th Ave Portland, OR$233K311,200
- 8060 SE Madison St Portland, OR$289K221,500
- 1340 SE 80th Ave Portland, OR$298K21982
- 8030 SE Main St Portland, OR$214K--2.51,368
- 8036 SE Main St Portland, OR$207K--2.51,368
- 8024 SE Main St Portland, OR$401K222,056
- 8038 SE Hawthorne Blvd Portland, OR$246K21768
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.