- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8030 Willis Ave, Panorama City, CA 914024 beds, 3 baths, 1,707 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,229 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $144
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,707 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 2210015015
- Zillow Home ID: 19955866
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8030 Willis Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Panorama City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 44.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 114.9% higher than in Los Angeles, and 50.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Panorama City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Panorama City home values.
- 8024 Willis Ave Panorama City, CA$359K321,232
- 8036 Willis Ave Panorama City, CA$374K421,426
- 8018 Willis Ave Panorama City, CA$379K321,589
- 8042 Willis Ave Panorama City, CA$374K321,365
- 8027 Natick Ave Van Nuys, CA$382K321,562
- 8033 Natick Ave Panorama City, CA$383K321,563
- 8021 Natick Ave Van Nuys, CA$327K321,233
- 8039 Natick Ave Panorama City, CA$361K321,232
- 8015 Natick Ave Van Nuys, CA$387K431,656
- 8010 Willis Ave Panorama City, CA$361K431,503
- 8048 Willis Ave Panorama City, CA$1.48M326,240
- 8031 Willis Ave Panorama City, CA$435K542,389
- 14801 Lorne St Panorama City, CA$402K431,635
- 8007 Natick Ave Panorama City, CA$344K321,267
- 8045 Natick Ave Panorama City, CA$365K321,233
- 8004 Willis Ave Panorama City, CA$344K321,248
- 8052 Willis Ave Panorama City, CA$358K321,233
- 8019 Willis Ave Van Nuys, CA$359K321,502
- 8000 Natick Ave Panorama City, CA$393K32--
- 8013 Willis Ave Panorama City, CA$336K321,255
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.