8031 E 157th Ave, Hebron, IN 463416 beds, 4 baths, 3,626 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 110 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $65
- MLS #: 349000
- Cable Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 3,626 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Parcel #: 45-21-09-100-001.000-012
- Zillow Home ID: 99185096
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8031 E 157th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46341 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Hebron, and 7.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46341 home values.
- 7995 E 157th Ave Hebron, IN$241K321,820
- 7820 E 157th Ave Hebron, IN$248K31.54,076
- 8246 E 157th Ave Hebron, IN$375K433,164
- 7790 E 157th Ave Hebron, IN$175K221,483
- 7674 E 157th Ave Hebron, IN$408K33.54,127
- 7800 E 157th Ave Hebron, IN$249K31.53,062
- 7614 E 157th Ave Hebron, IN$301K422,387
- 8261 S State Road 231 Hebron, IN$235K431,816
- 7556 E 157th Ave Hebron, IN$425K434,120
- 7482 E 157th Ave Hebron, IN--Studio----
- 8960 E 157th Ave Hebron, IN$227K31.51,488
- 15617 Montgomery St Hebron, IN$207K------
- Montgomery St Hebron, IN$155K221,560
- 9000 E 157th Ave Hebron, IN$164K31.51,648
- 15561 Montgomery St Hebron, IN--------
- 15525 Montgomery St Hebron, IN$182K321,414
- 7125 E 157th Ave Hebron, IN$171K31.52,080
- 15411 Montgomery St Hebron, IN$155K321,560
- 15341 Montgomery St Hebron, IN$282K------
- 15289 Montgomery St Hebron, IN$273K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!