8032 Astrology Ct UNIT 201, Las Vegas, NV 891282 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,035 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,528 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $92,900
- Price/sqft: $90
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 200 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Three-Quarter Bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,035 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 60
- Lot width: 59
- Parcel #: 13828118038
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 6965239
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8032 Astrology Court UNIT 201
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pioneer Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.7% greater than in Las Vegas, and 169.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Pioneer Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pioneer Park home values.
- Unit 101$102K31.51,098
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.