8034 Terrace Ridge Dr, Temple Terrace, FL 336373 beds, 2 baths, 1,705 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 336 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $51
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2005 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- MLS #: T2625707
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,705 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0374765574
- Zillow Home ID: 82043131
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8034 Terrace Ridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33637 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 151.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.3% higher than in Temple Terrace, and 341.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33637 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Temple Terrace.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33637 home values.
- 8036 Terrace Ridge Dr Temple Terrace, FL$181K421,965
- 8032 Terrace Ridge Dr Temple Terrace, FL$206K421,922
- 8030 Terrace Ridge Dr Temple Terrace, FL$183K321,935
- 8038 Terrace Ridge Dr Temple Terrace, FL$177K321,661
- 13029 Terrace Brook Pl Temple Terrace, FL$180K421,665
- 13054 Terrace Springs Dr Temple Terrace, FL$195K43.52,009
- 8040 Terrace Ridge Dr Temple Terrace, FL$152K321,691
- 8028 Terrace Ridge Dr Temple Terrace, FL$188K322,088
- 13027 Terrace Brook Pl Temple Terrace, FL$187K42.51,969
- 13052 Terrace Springs Dr Temple Terrace, FL$174K321,667
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.