8036 87th Ave, Jamaica, NY 114213 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 37 sqft
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $580,000
- Price/sqft: $242
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: 089180011
- Zillow Home ID: 32108006
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8036 87th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodhaven market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2100% greater than in New York, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Woodhaven home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodhaven home values.
- 8030 87th Ave Jamaica, NY$341K----1,428
- 8040 87th Ave Jamaica, NY$633K----2,400
- 8028 87th Ave Jamaica, NY$551K----2,000
- 8044 87th Ave Jamaica, NY$439K----1,102
- 8035 87th Rd Jamaica, NY$630K----2,400
- 8031 87th Rd Jamaica, NY$537K----2,000
- 8026 87th Ave Jamaica, NY$529K----1,960
- 8039 87th Rd Jamaica, NY$627K----2,400
- 8029 87th Rd Jamaica, NY$458K321,200
- 8046 87th Ave Jamaica, NY$471K----1,102
- 8041 87th Rd Jamaica, NY$348K----1,288
- 8027 87th Rd Jamaica, NY$437K----1,630
- 8047 87th Rd Woodhaven, NY$293K43--
- 8047 87th Rd Woodhaven, NY$298K43--
- 8035 87th Ave Jamaica, NY$313K----1,581
- 8037 87th Ave Jamaica, NY$641K----1,836
- 8031 87th Ave Jamaica, NY$281K----1,581
- 8050 87th Ave Jamaica, NY$357K----1,488
- 8029 87th Rd Woodhaven, NY$306K31.52,700
- 8043 87th Rd Jamaica, NY$347K----1,288
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292