8038 N Wayland Ave, Portland, OR 972033 beds, 2 baths, 1,144 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2000 for $112,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 504 sqft
- gas furnace, Fenced Back Yard, garden shed, Gas Range
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,144 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R237315
- Zillow Home ID: 53928834
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8038 N Wayland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Portsmouth, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 77.6% greater than in Portland, and 24.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Portsmouth home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Portsmouth home values.
- 8020 N Wayland Ave Portland, OR$256K321,221
- 4232 N Kilpatrick St Portland, OR$275K421,436
- 8010 N Wayland Ave Portland, OR$317K42.51,890
- 8000 N Wayland Ave Portland, OR$203K21720
- 8027 N Foss Ave Portland, OR$299K431,650
- 8041 N Foss Ave Portland, OR$249K321,128
- 8017 N Foss Ave Portland, OR$264K321,268
- 8107 N Foss Ave Portland, OR$244K211,225
- 8206 N Wayland Ave Portland, OR$208K21720
- 8011 N Foss Ave Portland, OR$248K331,213
- 8005 N Foss Ave Portland, OR$259K321,340
- 8101 N Wayland Ave Portland, OR$260K311,392
- 8027 N Wayland Ave Portland, OR$272K311,392
- 7936 N Wayland Ave Portland, OR$321K------
- 7945 N Foss Ave Portland, OR$299K--21,700
- 4310 N Kilpatrick St Portland, OR$216K21858
- 8015 N Wayland Ave Portland, OR$251K321,116
- 8205 N Foss Ave Portland, OR$258K211,245
- 8220 N Wayland Ave Portland, OR$190K21980
- 8009 N Wayland Ave Portland, OR$255K321,232
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.