- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
804 Cinderella Way, Decatur, GA 300333 beds, 2 baths, 1,107 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $194,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 324 sqft
- Updated kitchen, updated bathrooms, new HVAC system, open floorplan, updated electrical, new pantry
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,107 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 18 064 11 009
- Zillow Home ID: 14524019
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 804 Cinderella Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30033 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 41.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.9% lower than in Dekalb, and 52.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 30033 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dekalb.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30033 home values.
- 796 Cinderella Way Decatur, GA$168K31.51,431
- Cinderella Ct Decatur, GA$209K321,412
- 814 Cinderella Way Decatur, GA$155K31.51,431
- 2920 Fantasy Ln Decatur, GA$169K31.51,107
- 2914 Fantasy Ln Decatur, GA$166K31.51,107
- 784 Cinderella Way Decatur, GA$167K31.51,107
- 813 Cinderella Ct Decatur, GA$156K31.51,431
- 2906 Fantasy Ln Decatur, GA$184K31.51,431
- 2876 Fantasy Ln Decatur, GA$162K31.51,107
- 795 Cinderella Way Decatur, GA$149K31.51,431
- 811 Cinderella Way Decatur, GA$174K31.51,431
- 2886 Fantasy Ln Decatur, GA$172K31.51,431
- 824 Cinderella Way Decatur, GA$163K31.51,431
- 789 Cinderella Way Decatur, GA$161K31.51,431
- 817 Cinderella Way Decatur, GA$175K31.51,107
- 825 Cinderella Way Decatur, GA$164K31.51,431
- 2923 Fantasy Ln Decatur, GA$176K31.51,431
- 2917 Fantasy Ln Decatur, GA$226K31.51,431
- 2929 Fantasy Ln Decatur, GA$175K31.51,107
- 824 Cinderella Ct Decatur, GA$224K31.51,795
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.