- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
804 Lexington Rd, Pensacola, FL 325144 beds, 2 baths, 1,740 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
an older neighborhood with many long time residents. Unlike many places where you dont know who lives next to you, everyone is friendly and helpful here.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- new 4 ton heat pump 2006, separate master suite, granite countertops kitchen, jacuzzi tub master bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,740 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 231N302300150002
- Zillow Home ID: 44707220
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 804 Lexington Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32514, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.9% lower than in Pensacola, and 61.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32514 home values.
- 815 Lexington Rd Pensacola, FL$98K--21,544
- 765 Lexington Rd Pensacola, FL$105K--21,456
- 801 Cornell Ave Pensacola, FL$86K--1.51,426
- 831 Cornell Ave Pensacola, FL$83K321,456
- 821 Cornell Ave Pensacola, FL$105K--21,552
- 800 Lexington Rd Pensacola, FL$64K--11,378
- 750 Lexington Rd Pensacola, FL$88K--11,942
- 745 Lexington Rd Pensacola, FL$64K--21,152
- 825 Lexington Rd Pensacola, FL$71K--1.51,052
- 810 Lexington Rd Pensacola, FL$110K--21,374
- 741 Cornell Ave Pensacola, FL$86K--21,442
- 851 Cornell Ave Pensacola, FL$98K--21,118
- 740 Lexington Rd Pensacola, FL$83K--11,086
- 735 Lexington Rd Pensacola, FL$56K--1.51,230
- 820 Lexington Rd Pensacola, FL$91K--21,107
- 801 Barksdale St Pensacola, FL$66K--1.51,275
- 761 Barksdale St Pensacola, FL$69K--1.51,300
- 760 Cornell Ave Pensacola, FL$112K--21,425
- 811 Barksdale St Pensacola, FL$68K--1.51,300
- 835 Lexington Rd Pensacola, FL$78K--1.51,325
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.