804 N Cleveland St, Richmond, VA 232213 beds, 1 bath, 1,312 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 958 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2011 for $179,800
- Finished basement, 100 sqft
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,312 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 46
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: W0001474019
- Zillow Home ID: 12551516
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 804 N Cleveland Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Museum District, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 85.7% less than in Richmond, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help The Museum District home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Museum District home values.
- 806 N Cleveland St Richmond, VA$248K311,365
- 808 N Cleveland St Richmond, VA$264K411,370
- 810 N Cleveland St Richmond, VA$313K321,584
- 812 N Cleveland St Richmond, VA$293K221,312
- 3206 W Franklin St Richmond, VA$367K622,510
- 3133 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$566K42.52,148
- 3201 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$952K73.54,400
- 3131 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$419K342,300
- 3212 W Franklin St Richmond, VA$371K622,998
- 3129 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$468K41.52,016
- 3203 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$696K63.53,900
- 3203 W Franklin St Richmond, VA$288K621,728
- 3214 W Franklin St Richmond, VA--1--850
- 3127 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$446K33.52,128
- 3205 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$607K43.52,957
- 3135 W Franklin St Richmond, VA--211,203
- 3135 W Franklin St # 1 Richmond, VA--211,200
- 3207 W Franklin St # B Richmond, VA$276K421,964
- 3209 W Franklin St Richmond, VA$378K422,138
- 3207 1/2 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$644K31.52,581
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.