804 NW 21st Ct, Ankeny, IA 500233 beds, 3 baths, 1,376 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,886 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $142
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 832 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 399 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,376 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 18100211200324
- Zillow Home ID: 68183310
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 804 Nw 21st Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 50023 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.7% greater than in Ankeny, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50023 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ankeny.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50023 home values.
- 808 NW 21st Ct Ankeny, IA$191K32.51,482
- 801 NW 22nd St Ankeny, IA$206K331,358
- 812 NW 21st Ct Ankeny, IA$204K32.51,481
- 805 NW 22nd St Ankeny, IA$222K32.52,320
- 805 NW 21st Ct Ankeny, IA$209K32.51,336
- 809 NW 21st Ct Ankeny, IA$209K32.51,506
- 816 NW 21st Ct Ankeny, IA$182K221,162
- 813 NW 21st Ct Ankeny, IA$200K331,466
- 809 NW 22nd St Ankeny, IA$215K32.52,068
- 2102 NW Maple St Ankeny, IA$166K32.51,320
- 2014 NW Maple St Ankeny, IA$170K32.51,385
- 820 NW 21st Ct Ankeny, IA$192K32.51,400
- 817 NW 21st Ct Ankeny, IA$190K331,481
- 2106 NW Maple St Ankeny, IA$195K32.51,824
- 2010 NW Maple St Ankeny, IA$164K331,136
- 804 NW 20th Ln Ankeny, IA$221K231,435
- 802 NW 22nd St Ankeny, IA$202K431,460
- 808 NW 20th Ln Ankeny, IA$216K331,435
- 2110 NW Maple St Ankeny, IA$188K32.51,724
- 2006 NW Maple St Ankeny, IA$199K42.51,920
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!