804 Pepper Ave, Richmond, VA 232263 beds, 2 baths, 1,416 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,270 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $226
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 196 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,416 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: W0210205036
- Zillow Home ID: 12557496
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 804 Pepper Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Three Chopt, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.2% higher than in Richmond, and 80.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Three Chopt home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Three Chopt home values.
- 802 Pepper Ave Richmond, VA$201K32939
- 806 Pepper Ave Richmond, VA$179K21914
- 800 Pepper Ave Richmond, VA$264K321,307
- 808 Pepper Ave Richmond, VA$203K31.51,188
- 810 Pepper Ave Richmond, VA$264K311,365
- 6304 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$236K421,682
- 716 Pepper Ave Richmond, VA$296K321,794
- 6303 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$229K421,590
- 812 Pepper Ave Richmond, VA$200K321,061
- 6307 Stuart Ave # 0 Richmond, VA$200K------
- 6301 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$208K211,113
- 814 Pepper Ave Richmond, VA$210K31.51,220
- 712 Pepper Ave Richmond, VA$233K421,601
- 6306 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$181K211,067
- 6305 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$181K31912
- 803 Pepper Ave Richmond, VA$356K32.51,988
- 815 Orchard Rd Richmond, VA$309K422,218
- 721 Pepper Ave Richmond, VA$328K421,864
- 816 Pepper Ave Richmond, VA$215K211,209
- 807 Pepper Ave Richmond, VA$377K32.52,229
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.