- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Views: 302 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $110,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $75
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Cement, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ No Laundry Location, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,464 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0042 B:0258 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 58032098
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $148-195K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06516 home values will decrease 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% decrease for West Haven as a whole. Among 06516 homes, this home is valued 6.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 41.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% greater than in West Haven, and 109.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06516 home values.
|810 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$167K||4||1||1,683|
|808 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$139K||3||1.5||1,228|
|800 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$159K||3||1||1,248|
|814 Savin Ave # 2 West Haven, CT||--||2||1||1,494|
|794 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$240K||5||3||2,748|
|803 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$175K||1||1||1,355|
|790 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$250K||5||3||2,747|
|797 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$300K||5||4||4,664|
|786 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$246K||5||3||2,747|
|814 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$248K||2||1||1,494|
|795 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$301K||5||4||4,664|
|780 Savin Ave W Haven, CT||$174K||3||1||1,680|
|805 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$156K||3||1.5||1,188|
|809 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$164K||3||1.5||1,272|
|816 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$257K||5||3||3,459|
|782 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$254K||4||2||3,180|
|813 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$156K||4||1.5||1,188|
|778 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$326K||8||3||4,494|
|774 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$178K||2||2||1,904|
|352 Elm St West Haven, CT||$239K||Studio||3||3,592|
Nearby Schools in West Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!