804 Smiley Ave, Cincinnati, OH 452403 beds, 1 bath, 1,221 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,666 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $36,000
- Price/sqft: $29
- Finished basement
- Parking: Carport, 1 space, 396 sqft
- All-Portfolio, Available-Soon, For-Rent
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,221 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: 5910008001000
- Zillow Home ID: 34374161
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 804 Smiley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45240 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 71.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.7% greater than in Forest Park, and 149.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45240 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Forest Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45240 home values.
- 810 Smiley Ave Cincinnati, OH$76K31.51,428
- 800 Smiley Ave Cincinnati, OH$74K31.51,221
- 797 Hinton Pl Cincinnati, OH$72K311,276
- 814 Smiley Ave Cincinnati, OH$82K31.5969
- 793 Hinton Pl Cincinnati, OH$103K31.51,064
- 796 Smiley Ave Cincinnati, OH$52K31.51,110
- 801 Smiley Ave Cincinnati, OH$76K3--1,147
- 805 Smiley Ave Cincinnati, OH$77K31.51,245
- 798 Hinton Pl Cincinnati, OH$88K31930
- 802 Heatherstone Dr Cincinnati, OH$97K31.51,221
- 818 Smiley Ave Cincinnati, OH$83K31.51,452
- 790 Smiley Ave Cincinnati, OH$74K31.51,400
- 789 Hinton Pl Cincinnati, OH$93K31.51,064
- 809 Smiley Ave Cincinnati, OH$79K31.51,221
- 794 Hinton Pl Cincinnati, OH$85K311,000
- 813 Smiley Ave Cincinnati, OH$101K321,753
- 824 Smiley Ave Cincinnati, OH$73K31.51,110
- 786 Smiley Ave Cincinnati, OH$63K31.51,221
- 11709 Harden Ct Cincinnati, OH$101K31.51,699
- 803 Heatherstone Dr Cincinnati, OH$98K321,221
Nearby Schools in Forest Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.