Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $250-300K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $15.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Silver Spring is $18,064.
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $29.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Silver Spring is $53,957.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 2005
- All time views: 845
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Aug 2015 for $282,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $344
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- For Sale: Y
- Ownership: Condo
- Last Update Type: OTHER
- Amenities: Drapery Rods
- Amenities: Wood Floors
- Appliances: Disposal
- Appliances: Stove
- Dining Kitchen: Other
- Dining Kitchen: Liv-Din Combo
- Handicap: Ramp-Main Lvl
- Handicap: Other
- Handicap: Chairlift
- Type: Mid-Rise 5-8 Floors
- Condo Coop Payment Freq: Monthly
- Parking: Garage
- Handicap: 36"+ wide Halls
- Locale Listing Status: NO KO
- Listing Status: Pending
- SystemLocale: MRIS
- Amenities: Dryer Hookup
- Cooling: Central Air Conditioning
- Amenities: Bathroom(s) - Ceramic Tile
- Amenities: Countertop(s) - Granite
- Amenities: Master Bathroom - Separate Shower
- Appliances: Range - Gas
- Amenities: Blinds
- Amenities: Bathroom(s) - Dual Entry
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 120
- Floor size: 820 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1303518272
- Zillow Home ID: 67486537
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20910 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 2.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.2% less than in Silver Spring, and 64.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 20910 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Silver Spring.
Nearby Schools in Silver Spring
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!