8047 Bienville Dr# 12, Nashville, TN 37211
Sold on 5/3/12: $115,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Additional FeaturesBedroom, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Living Room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Washer
- Room TypesDining room
- Days on Zillow684
- Elementary SchoolMay Werthan Shayne Elem.
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Wood
- High SchoolJohn Overton Comp High School
- Last Remodel Year2006
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolWilliam Henry Oliver Middle School
- Parcel #172120D50800CO
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID108741328
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$127,382||$112K – $146K||-$6,181||$127||03/16/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,070/mo||$781 – $1.3K/mo||-$37||$1.07||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 37211 home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Nashville as a whole. Among 37211 homes, this home is valued 11.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37211 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.4% higher than in Nashville, and 49.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37211 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37211 home values.
Neighborhood for 8047 Bienville Drive # 12
Nearby Schools in Nashville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005